“Focus on Futures is excited to announce that we will be moving our operations into the Wide Bay in June 2018 to assist with the final role out of participants to the NDIS. We look forward to meeting these new participants and helping them to navigate their way to greater choice and control and independence.”
Focus on Futures is an independent service provider servicing NDIS participants in rural, remote and regional communities.
Specialising in Support Coordination, we work hard to link our participants to specialised support services to help them achieve their goals. We assist them with reports, advocate for changes in their plans and mediate with service providers to address issues in provisions. Our goal is to ensure that all of our participants are given the same services as their city participants.
Other services we offer are:
- Development, Life-Skills – includes Training to Manage NDIS Plan, Building Social Skills for increased Social and Community Participation
- Participate Community – includes individual and group outings to community, social and recreational activities to increase individual capacity as well as the design and implementation of group based activities to increase capacity for work and work related activities.
- Life Stage, Transitions – includes assisting participants to gain and retain suitable accommodation, assist individuals to develop career and personal pathway plans, develop a team of volunteers to assist individuals to be more involved in the community.
Also available to NDIS and non-NDIS Recipients: –
- Career Development and Pathway Planning
- Increased Community Participation – Peer Support
- Social Skills Development
- Group Skills Development – Talking Circles
- Research and Development
- Grant and Tender Writing
- Community Consultation and Advocacy
- Project Design and Management
- Event Design and Management
Get in touch with us now if you want to take charge of your own future…